Friday, June 22, 2012

Press Conference with the Chairman of the FOMC, Ben S. Bernanke

Federal Reserve Interest Rates - Press Conference with the Chairman of the FOMC, Ben S. Bernanke.
The content is nice quality and useful content, That is new is that you simply never knew before that I do know is that I even have discovered. Before the unique. It's now near to enter destination Press Conference with the Chairman of the FOMC, Ben S. Bernanke.

Do you know about - Press Conference with the Chairman of the FOMC, Ben S. Bernanke

Federal Reserve Interest Rates ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the real about Federal Reserve Interest Rates . You see this article for information on a person wish to know is Federal Reserve Interest Rates .

How is Press Conference with the Chairman of the FOMC, Ben S. Bernanke

Press Conference with the Chairman of the FOMC, Ben S. Bernanke Tube. Duration : 57.97 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Federal Reserve Interest Rates . Chairman of the FOMC, Ben S. Bernanke From the Federal Reserve: www.federalreserve.gov Transcript www.federalreserve.gov High definition video available: www.federalreserve.gov CHAIRMAN BERNANKE. Good afternoon. Welcome. In my opening remarks, I'd like to briefly first review today's policy decision. I'll then turn next to the Federal Open Market Committee's quarterly economic projections also being released today, and I'll place today's policy decision in the context of the Committee's projections and the Federal Reserve's statutory mandate to foster maximum employment and price stability. I'll then be glad to take your questions. Throughout today's briefing, my goal will be to reflect the consensus of the Committee, while taking note of the diversity of views as appropriate. Of course, my remarks and interpretations are my own responsibility. In its policy statement released earlier today, the Committee announced, first, that it is maintaining its existing policy of reinvesting principal payments from its security holdings, and, second, that it will complete its planned purchases of 0 billion of longer-term Treasury securities by the end of the current quarter. Of course, going forward, the Committee will regularly review the size and composition of its securities holdings in light of incoming information and is prepared to adjust those holdings as needed to meet the Federal Reserve's mandate. The Committee made no change today in the target range of the federal ...
I hope you have new knowledge about Federal Reserve Interest Rates . Where you'll be able to put to easy use in your day-to-day life. And most significantly, your reaction is Federal Reserve Interest Rates . View Related articles related to Federal Reserve Interest Rates . I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Press Conference with the Chairman of the FOMC, Ben S. Bernanke.



No comments:

Post a Comment